Application Form & Relevant Documents Required Wholesale Drug License – Thinking of getting wholesale drug license? It’s nice to hear that. But, do you know about the documents you have to submit and the application form necessary for obtaining the license. Here we have detailed information to go ease with the formalities. No one can start their pharma business until you know the right procedure and submit the documents required for wholesale drug license and application form. So, you need to collect that first.
Documents Required for Wholesale Drug License / Retail Drug License
Procedure for Drug License – How to get Wholesale Drug License? Below is the procedure that helps you to understand the way easily. There are 4 steps to get the license.
- Documentation of Documents: The applicant of the new venture should have its complete documentary file such as legal affidavits, declaration, site plan and preparation of the key plan.
- Online Filing the Application: You can direct file your application online. To apply online you have to scan and upload the below-mentioned documents including the payment, whereas all the documents are verified by the inspector personally.
- Personal Visit of an Inspector: After applying, your documents needs to get inspected where inspector visits you personally for final verification and correctness of filled data.
- Grant of Drug License: This is the last stage where all the mentioned things wrap up and you get the license finally.
Complete List of Documents
- Completely filled wholesale drug application form no. 19
- Covering letter
- Receipt of the online fee deposit
- Affidavit of a competent person
- BluePrint for the premises
- Proof of ownership of the premises/ rental agreement
- Property tax receipt
- Incorporation certificate
- In the case of Pvt. Ltd., list of directors and board resolution
- Biodata of the competent/ registered person
- Educational certificates
- Appointment letter
- Invoice receipt of purchased air-condition & refrigerator
- 4 two rupees stamps
- Identity proof
In India, Pharma is a leading business whereas the wholesale drug license in UP is most demanding. Businessmen in UP is trying hard to set their foot in this industry. Not only in UP, but wholesale drug license in West Bengal is also in demand. Seeing the growth of the industry, west Bengal is also interested. You can find west Bengal drug control services are ranked well.
Stay tunned with us for more information regarding documents required for Wholesale Drug License / Retail Drug Licence.
Read More Articles –
- Pharma Franchise Help
- Documents Required for Partnership Firm Registration
- PCD Pharma Franchise in Dehradun
- NPPA Full Form
- Medical Representative
To stay updated, like us on Facebook.