GST Return Filing – How to File GST Returns Online in IndiaDecember 25, 2019
Export of Pharmaceutical Products from IndiaDecember 25, 2019
Step By Step Process of New GST Registration Online in India – To run any business related to supplying goods and services in India, you need to go for GST registration process. In India, the process for GST registration is completely online via GST portal. If you are finding any difficulty in the process, we are here for your support throughout. As you submit the application, you will get the GST ARN immediately through which the status of your application can be verified. Within 7 days of application submission, the applicant gets the GST registration certificate and GSTIN.
New GST Registration Online Process in India
To obtain GST number right away, follow the GST registration process step by step mentioned below:
- Visit GST Portal or official website.
- As you are a new candidate, you need to go with GST new registration process. Select that option and fill the details required on the page. After this, you will get a TRN number which can be used to continue to complete your old application. Here, you have to fill information like you’re a taxpayer, your state, district, business name, PAN of business, email address and mobile number. At last, click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now enter the OPT number you received on your email and mobile and click on continue. In case, you didn’t receive any OTP then click on resend OTP.
- With this, you will get TRN (Temporary Reference Number) now. You’ll get this number on your email and mobile too. Note this number as it will help you continue to go with the process of GST registration.
- Once again go to the GST portal. Select on Register now. Here, you have to click on TRN. Enter the number and the captcha and then click on Proceed.
- You’ll again receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and email ID. Enter the OTP and click on Proceed.
- Now, you’ll see that your application status is shown as drafts. Click on Edit Icon for further processing of the application.
- Next comes the Part B which has 10 sections. Fill the details required and submit the relevant documents. The documents are photographs, the constitution of the taxpayer, proof for the place of business, bank account details, authorisation form.
- Once all the details are filled visit the verification page. Now, tick on the declaration and submit the application for GST registration process in India using DSC (for companies) or e-Sign (here OTP will be sent to Aadhaar registered number), or EVC (here OTP will be sent to the registered number).
- You’ll be displayed with a success message, where ARN (Application Reference Number) is sent to your registered email and mobile.
The GST registration process is completed now. You can check your application status by entering the ARN number.
Stay tunned with us for more information regarding New GST Registration Online Process in India.
Get PCD Pharma Franchise of Remedial Healthcare.
To stay updated, like us on Facebook.